Sublime is looking for an energetic Ad Operations Manager to join the New York office. The Ad Operations Manager will lead Sublime’s programmatic & direct ad operations in Latin and North. Spanish proficiency is required (Portuguese is a plus).
This role has three main duties:
- Trafficking: Managing the execution and the technical deployment of both direct and programmatic campaigns, including ad serving, trafficking, optimization, etc.
- Analytics & Operations Strategy: Providing monitoring and reporting of advertising activity, including tracking revenue and KPIs, and defining yield strategies and inventory optimization.
- Account Management: Leading clients to meet their advertising goals and resolve issues in active campaigns. Cultivating relationships with current partners, monitoring campaign status, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Set-up, launch, and traffic online campaigns.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize to ensure campaigns meet the client’s KPIs
- Communicate with clients to troubleshoot technical questions and target KPIs - debug issues with campaigns and ad creative, manage escalations.
- Partner with tech, product, sales, and pub teams to achieve revenue growth targets through optimization of products and inventory.
- Keep a close eye on inventory availability & yield management.
- Providing live reporting, post campaign analysis, and ongoing support for our clients.
- Attentive to details, diligent, proactive, organized, analytical, and highly-motivated team player.
- Curious, self-starter, and eager to learn more about AdTech.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment.
- Experience working in Digital Media, clear understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including transaction models.
- Microsoft Excel Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. Related experience is a plus.
- Spanish speaking proficiency. Portuguese is a plus.
- May stand out if candidate has 1-3 years of ad operation experience in the online digital space working with networks, SSPs, DSPs, and exchange platforms.
- A good sense of humor.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com